- AQA GCSE Computer Science 8525 (from 2020)
- Teacher Pack Bundle: GCSE Computer Science AQA 8525 - All Units from 3.1 to 3.8
Teacher Pack Bundle: GCSE Computer Science AQA 8525 - All Units from 3.1 to 3.8
The resources within this Teacher Pack Bundle provide complete coverage of all aspects of the specification in relation to AQA GCSE Computer Science 8525 (from 2020) - Unit 3.1 to 3.8.
· Teaching PowerPoints (including checkpoint questions and answers) - 783 slides
· Student PowerPoints (Including checkpoint questions, but omits the answers)
· Homework/Classwork Activities (+ mark schemes)
· End of unit tests (+ mark schemes)
· A Complete Guide to Python Programming (Includes student activities)
· Support videos (computing basics and Python tutorials
We're also giving away our Christmas activity packs for Scratch and Python, if you purchase before Christmas.
What does the teacher pack cover?
• 3.1 Fundamentals of algorithms
• 3.2 Programming
• 3.3 Fundamentals of data representation
• 3.4 Computer systems
• 3.5 Fundamentals of computer networks
• 3.6 Cyber security
• 3.7 Relational databases and structured query language (SQL)
• 3.8 Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society, including
issues of privacy