- AQA GCSE Computer Science 8525 (from 2020)
- Teacher Pack: Unit 3.8 Ethical, Legal and Environmental Impacts of Digital Technology 8525 (from (2020)
Teacher Pack: Unit 3.8 Ethical, Legal and Environmental Impacts of Digital Technology 8525 (from (2020)
The resources within this Teacher Pack cover all aspects of the specification in relation to AQA GCSE Computer Science 8525 (from 2020) component 3.8.
· Teaching PowerPoint (includes checkpoint questions and answers) - 38 slides
· Student PowerPoint (Includes checkpoint questions, but omits the answers)
· Homework/Classwork Activities (+ mark schemes)
o The Impact of Technology
o The Digital Divide
o Impact of New Technology
· End of unit test (+ mark scheme)
Explain the current ethical, legal and environmental impacts and risks of digital technology on society. Where data privacy issues arise, these should be considered.
Exam questions will be taken from the following areas:
• cyber security
• mobile technologies
• wireless networking
• cloud storage
• hacking (unauthorised access to a computer system)
• wearable technologies
• computer-based implants
• autonomous vehicles.