Teacher Pack Bundle: Edexcel GCSE Computer Science 1CP2 (from 2020) - All Topics from 1 to 6
The resources within this Teacher Pack Bundle provide complete coverage of all aspects of the specification in relation to Edexcel GCSE Computer Science 1CP2 (from 2020) - Topics 1 to 6.
· Teaching PowerPoints (including checkpoint questions and answers) - 750+ slides
· Student PowerPoints (Including checkpoint questions, but omits the answers)
· Homework/Classwork Activities (+ mark schemes)
· End of unit tests (+ mark schemes)
· A Complete Guide to Python Programming (including student activities)
· Support videos (computing basics and python tutorials)
The resources cover:
Topic 1: Computational thinking – understanding of what algorithms are, what they are used for and how they work; ability to follow, amend and write algorithms; ability to construct truth tables.
Topic 2: Data – understanding of binary, data representation, data storage and compression.
Topic 3: Computers – understanding of hardware and software components of computer systems and characteristics of programming languages.
Topic 4: Networks – understanding of computer networks and network security.
Topic 5: Issues and impact – awareness of emerging trends in computing technologies, and the impact of computing on individuals, society and the environment, including ethical, legal and ownership issues.
Topic 6: Problem solving with programming